Monday 2 May 2011

365: April

The reason why I've started 365 project is that I wanted to improve myself as a still life photographer. I mean, from the very beginning I knew that mostly I will shot everything my home consist of and outdoor nature, not people. But anyway I still feel like portrait lover, even though it becomes harder. Yes, it 's because I require more of my photography, I try smthing new and at least I still in search of mine and will always be. This project is what I'm very proud of (even though I don't like most part of photos). I mean, you see how your life is streaming and how you're improving and stuff. Honestly, I'm already excited to see my last picture of it, although I wasn't sure I would hold out till my 100 snap. What I want to say, if you want to capture your daily and start seeing it in new beautiful light you should start this project. Even if you're not photographer at all, even if you don't want to share it with others. Save each moment if this awesome blessed life.






















No comments:

Post a Comment