Monday 5 September 2011

Patients

On August 4 I went in hospital and at same day got a surgery. One week I was staying there with little children in my ward. When I started walking after surgery all I was thinking is that i I want my daddy to bring me my camera. Children around me were so special and I couldn't not take shots of them. I still not sure if I want to share it because I afraid people will stay indifferent. But when I watch these photos there are no words to describe what I feel. It's just something very deep and warm.

















This little accident in my life I take as a blessing from God, because after that I see and hear things around me diffenrently and it's like I get back on the right track.


1 comment:

  1. These are such a strong photos. Makes you think.

    ReplyDelete