Tuesday 27 September 2011

Through autumn's advancing / We'll stay young go dancing

After a long while I'm finally here with few autumn shots for you. I wish I could blog here not so rarely, but I have a catastrophic lack of time. A senior year complicate my life, and with school, hometasks, exam's preparing, I hardly have time for editing wedding and lovestory photoshots , and my running 365 project, that is now in a horrible state (well, just not perfect I'd say=) ).But I hope with me waking up one hour earlier everyday I'll sort it somehow out and will please you with more posts, that are yet to come. So if you want to hear from me more frequent - Twitter and Flikr are my firends =)
And here is my lovely friend Kate, that was glad to pose for me while I was testing my new flash (so happy with buying it , was a great help for me while wedding shooting, but later about it).









No comments:

Post a Comment