Tuesday 7 February 2012

7 on 7 February

Recently I came across 7 on 7  project - kind of challenge where 7 photographers take 7 shots on every 7th day of each month and upload them to their blog. What I liked about this project is that you link your blog post to another participant and this way you can discover more photographes and collaborate.
These photos were taken actually in October or November (still lazy to check out the exif data) , but in one day though. It was little portrait session in a park with my classmate, which I was thinking about for pretty long, just waiting for the right moment. The thing you might do not know about me is that before I discovered still life photography and fell in love with it I was mostly shooting portraits  :) Now I'm trying to get back on track. I wanted to make one portrait session just black and white, what I've never done before, and I finally did it so...enjoy :) And don't forget to check out Rowan !

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Iryna! I love your portrait style! Welcome on to the 7 on 7 project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful photos and processing. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty photos, b/w processing really works amazing here, creates a good atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great contrasty portraits... really nicely done. Great emotion portrayed. Great composition, and dark contrast processing make for some conversational images for sure. Great kick off to the 7 on 7 group Iryna!

    ReplyDelete