Friday 15 April 2011

Small things matter part 1

I was really looking forward to share at least one part of the still life photoshot, that took place in Bouqet&Design studio. It was so exciting to photograph all these cute things with new 50mm lens. That was my dream. I wanted to improve myself as a still life photographer and now I'm proud of the work I did. So blog will soon updated again with another parts.


























Sometimes I think that I do not enough to reach something and maybe it's true but for now I can't do more. I try a lot but simply can't. Sometimes I'm not sure in what I do but because of your support I feel that I'm on the right way. These days I think a lot about my future, but what I got that nothing depends on me, but on God. Hopefully He is on my side ;)

Follow updates on Twitter

Ask or support here

2 comments: