Saturday 24 December 2011

Marry Christmas to you + My wishplan

For many of you it's Christmas today , so I decided to give the shoutout about it and greet you!
Mary Christmas and Happy New Year to all the followers and bloggers and good friends!
In 2012 I wish you to fulfill your dreams, to reach you goal, to be cheerful and friendly to people around you!
Thank you so much for love and support. I managed to do a lot of things this year...I shoted few wedding as main photographer, I found the university I would love to enter, I ended my semester successfully, get licensed with Getty Images, became a finalist of Travel Photographer of the year,started 365 project  and many other things. You guys played the main role in it by  supporting and inspiring me. So a lot of thanx again.
And remember that Christmas is about Christ, but not about presents.
May God bless you next year!



All these shots I made in one design studion few weeks ago. I know this post is really massive, but I selected th best  (to my mind) shots and I hope you enjoyed. All the photos are very bright and colorful, that's the way I see Christmas and the way it should be ;) I also shoted there last spring during the spring break. Check it out.


And here's my little wishplan for 2012. I don't want to plan and concentrate on something seriously because it's not up to me, it's God's will to rule my life. But I try my best to reach what I want and I pray for it. To see my last year accomplishments click here.

That's right, I want to start a video blog, and with God's and yours support maybe I'll manage to do this, who knows :)

 That's all for now. Take care and see you soon, in 2012!
xoxo
Rennes.

2 comments:

  1. as always, really really wonderful pictures!!! I looove christmas pictures and wish this christmassy feelings would stay foreveeer!! <3 <3
    ^____^
    Wish you all the best in this new year!! And that all your plans come true!!! :) And I can't wait to see your video blog, cause I think that in photography you've already reached the goal :)
    As we say here in my country!!! "Feliz Natal e um próspero ano novo"!!!!

    ReplyDelete