Friday 30 December 2011

New Year cookies recipe

 Recenly I tweeted that I was going to put 2 recipes today, but and didn't really enjoy the first one, so it's gonna be just one, but still tasty.
That's not a particular recipe for New Year cookie actually, I just named it so,
because it's New Year Eve tomorrow and I'm pretty excited about that.
I like this recipe a lot because it's very easy to cook and tasty to eat :)


So you need:
 plain flour - 250 g
baking powder - 1 tsp.
sugar- 175 g ( but I took nearly 100g and it was ok.)
oat flakes - 75 g
butter - 125 g (maybe a little more)
honey - 2 tbsp.
Milk - 2 tbsp.
chocolate - 100 g
nuts - 100g
raisins - 50g


Before you begin, grease a sheet of baking paper with butter and put another one above.
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Mix flour with sugar and oatmeal, add butter and mix well. Than add honey and milk, knead again.
Than add chopped hazelnuts, raisins and chocolate, mix everything. You can add baking powder if you want,
I actually forgot to do this and eveything was alright :) 


Make little cakes like you see on pictures, and spread on a baking sheet. Than put in the oven and bake for  15-20 minutes (depends on oven). they will be soft on top, but when cooled, they will be hard enaugh.
Enjoy! And happy New Year to everyone :)




No comments:

Post a Comment