Last month I started to post my monthly discovery of blogs and website that I love and follow.
So here are April's top 5:
- Eye poetry. If you haven't already discoreved this blog - go there now! Every time I see (1) in my google reader I start jumping like a kid, because it means that now I'm going to see another gorgeous portion of beauty from Irena Suchocki.
- Jason Mraz' blog. My favourite musician ever.
- Ines Perkovic. Beutiful girl with a beautiful soul and photography.
- Simon Flip. Recently discovered his beautiful indie portraits.
- Lingered Upon. I think I've been following this blog for a year or more. Alice Gao is a great food, still life, wedding photographer. What I like the most is that she is a regular blogger and posts few times a week, which makes me really a happy blog-lover :)
Hope you all are doing well.
P.S a little bit of spring freshness down here.