Thursday 12 July 2012

My 'entering-the-university' story

Firstly, hello to all of you! It's been a while since my last noticable appearance on Flickr and blogger and Twitter. I was in Kyiv for 5 day , applying to different universities.  Now I'm home, preparing to my 'creative exam', which is in a week and gonna be back in Kyiv again for a few days. I'll have to present my photography there and gonna be asked a lot about cinematography and painting.
I've showed my picture to some teachers there and got a positive feedback so hopefully everything is gonna be FINE :)

Unfortunatly I was too busy to take pictures there, the only chance to relax I had on Sunday, that's when I met some of my good friends and we took some pics. But I really hope that I won't be so occupied and gonna have more fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment