Monday 19 November 2012

By steep and toilsome ways to the starts

I feel really bad about not posting here A THING for like .. 3 months . But I just couldn't, seriously.
Life changes were too hard on me and only right now I'm trying to put myself together and get back on my
'reaching a goal' track . I honestly miss photography, but for now I don't know what to start with and I don't have any strength for it too . I'm completly lost between what I want and what I can. And at the same time I want nothing, just lie still and watch films or read. Yeah, that doesn't sound quite optimistic, that's not my style at all. I know that this state of my mind and psyche is temporary, and God's power will help me stand on my own feet really really soon, I'm praying for that.
I'm really thankful to those who keep following this blog despite 3 months of silence, I do appreciate this and I will try my best not to let you down.

And here some really random pics from Kyiv, my new place of living.


1 comment:

  1. Обожаю Киев) твои фото заставили меня поностальгировать:) у меня тоже есть в блоге немного фото из этого чудесного города)
    цвета у тебя супер!

    ReplyDelete