Friday 23 November 2012

Illusion

Today I want to present you my debute photography work in music sphere , the new album cover of EP 'Illusion' by Ilona Volianyk, my good friend and incredibly talanted musician (she is on the photo).
When Ilona proposed me to work together I was very happy and agreed immediately not only because we had a lack of time, but also because I'm really into music and everything music-related and that was my dream for a really long time to create a music album  cover and to work with musicians.
 Ilona is a pleasure to work with. She is a very solid, responsible and creative artist. She knows what she wants and with all her work she want to send messages to people and to be understood. She has a special idea for the album and she wanted it to be showen not only through the songs but alsothrough the album cover. We had few meetings and discussed different variants and at the end made 2 very crazy photoshots. One of the results is presented here, and another will appear later for the posters
I'll give links for Ilona's album once it comes out.





No comments:

Post a Comment