Sunday 12 October 2014

Long live the FANES!

Yesterday was the 2th anniversary of Kyiv indie acoustic-electro band FANES, whose lead singer, Elvin Kristian, I got to know exactly that period of time ago. And I saw it as a nice opportunity to show you the pictures we did together back in June, a day or two beforemy trip to Poland,and week or two before his trip to the U.S.,  on an extremely cold and rainy day. There is no such thing as bad weather for a photographer, right?
The was no way we could postpone it, 'cos we thought we wouldn't see each other for a few months (Elvin is still in the U.S., so we were right), that's why we decided to go for it no carrying for the weather.
Elvin and his friend performed at my personal little photo exhibition back in 2013, and I they saved that evening, I believe :) I am very happy to have someone I can share my artistic worries with, and someone who trusts me with my crazy ideas, usually incomparable with health.
Long live the FANES!







Follow the FANES.

Вчора була 2річниця київського інді акустико-електро гурту Fanes, чийого вокаліста, Елвіна Крістіана, я знаю рівно такий же період часу. З цієї нагоди я вирішила нарешті показати вам фотографії, які ми зробили з ним ще у червні, за день чи два до моєї поїзди до Польщі, і за декілька тижнів до його поїздки у Штати, у дуже холодний і дощовий день.  
Але для фотографа не має бути такого поняття, як погана погода, правильно?
Не було ніякої можливості перенести цю зйомку, бо ми знали,що ще довго не побачимось (Elvin досі в Штатах, так що ми були праві), тому ми вирішили піти на ризик, не залежно від обставин. Дякую!
Елвін і його друг виступали на моїй особистій маленькій фотовиставці на початку 2013 року, і практично врятували той вечір, я вважаю :) Радію, що маю людину, з якою можу поділитися своїми творчими турботами, і того, хто довіряє мені з моїми божевільними ідеями , як правило, непоєднуваними зі здоров'ям.  

Хай живе Fanes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment