Friday 26 December 2014

Little life update and Happy Holidays!

I think it's time to start adding tags to my posts, because when I try to read my posts (which I usually never do), it's hard to avoid confusion. I'm somewhere doing something, and it's hard to put the events in a chronological and logical order.
So from now, little life updates from here and there.
I'm finishing my month-long internship with online news journal in Lviv and about to celebrate the New Year's Eve in with a team of amazing people and lots of sweet kids in orphan house on the other side of Ukraine. After that I'm going to Lutsk, my hometown, for such long-awaited holidays, birthday and Christmas celebration. I also hope to spend majority of time in January on self-education and building my website (wish me luck).
I'm try to keep up with photography, but I've started noticing that more things beyond that interest me, like cultural management and social work.
Despite all the horrible things that happened this year in Ukraine I still believe that it was a blessed year for me, my family and my country. I know that all the difficulties and war will end sooner or later, and keeping that in mind I'm very excited to step into the journeys of 2015.
Emmanuel - God with us.
Happy Holidays and may God bless you.
Ira
Я думаю, прийшов час додавати геотеги до моїх дописів, бо коли я намагаюся читати свої повідомлення (що я, зазвичай, ніколи не роблю), важко не заплутатись. Я десь щось роблю, і події не стають в один логічний хронологічний ряд.
Так от, від тепер буду писати маленькі оновлення тут і там.


Я закінчую свою місячне стажування в онлайн виданні iPress у Львові та от-от поїду святкувати Новий Рік з командою дивовижних людей і багатьма дітками в дитячого будинку на іншій стороні України. Після цього я їду в Луцьку, у рідне місто, для так довгоочікуваної відпустки,  святкування дня народження і Різдва. Я також сподіваюся выдвести більшу частину часу в січні на самоосвіту і створення сайту (побажайте мені удачі).
Я намагаюся продовжувати фотографувати (що ви бачите по оновленням у блозі, і їх буде більше) але я почала помічати, що все більше речей мене цікавлять поза фото, такі  як культурний менеджмент та соціальна роботи.

Всупереч всім жахливим речам, які трапилися цього року в Україні я, як і раніше, вважаю, що це був благословенним рік для мене, моєї сім'ї та моєї країни. Я знаю, що всі труднощі та війна закінчиться рано чи пізно, і пам'ятаючи це, я дуже рада розпочати подорож під назвою 2015.
Еммануель - Бог з нами.
Щасливих свят і хай благословить вас Бог.
Іра

No comments:

Post a Comment