Wednesday 24 December 2014

Second Home: Bria Blessing

I'm so happy to present to you the last story of this year (but not the last in the history) for my Second Home project. It's been a wonderful journey, which gave me the opportunity to visit four cities and meet new people as well as share stories of people I knew for a long time. I hope it inspired and encouraged you at least a little.
Bria's story is the one I dedicated the most my time (as you will see by the size of it) because we stayed in the same city (L'viv) which gave me the opportunity to talk to her in different environments and make it deeper and personal. Her wonderful personality makes everyone around start believing in good again. She is made of light.
I can't wait to start the next round of stories and would be grateful to accept your help in terms of donations (if you found the project helpful), advice or ideas of people I could make stories with me.
Have a wonderful Christmas and May God bless you.
See you in the next post.
Дуже рада презентувати вам останню історію цього року (але не останню в загальному) для мого проекту Другий Дім. Це була надзвичайна подорож, яка дала змогу відвідати чотири міста і зустріти нових людей, а також розповісти історії тих. кого я вже знала багато років. Сподіваюсь, що історії надихнули та підбадьорили вас хоч трішки.
Для історії Брії я відвела найбільше часу (ви побачите це по розміру історії), тому що жили в одному місті (Львові), що дало мені змогу поспілкуватись з нею у різних середовищах і зробити історію глибшою та особистою. Вона надзвичайна людина, яка змушує усіх навколо знову повірити в добро. Вона дуже світла.
Дуже чекаю початку нової серії історій, і з радістю прийму вашу допомогу у вигляді пожертв (якщо проект був якось корисний для вас), порад та пропозиції людей, яких б ви хотіли бачити у проекті.
Гарного вам Різдва і нехай Бог вас благословить.
До зустрічі у наступному дописі.

No comments:

Post a Comment