Thursday 23 December 2010

Music in my mind

It's been a while since my last post. I'm sorry
On Sunday, December 19 concert "7 step " took place.The aim of the concert - to raise money for their debut album.
I love this group, as well as their concerts are held
infrequently, I was very excited. It was the summit : the colored light, smoke, candles for the acoustic scene ... And my dream came true that day. I wanted to work with such a friendly team of organizers, to serve God with my photography. Expecting more people, but pleased all those who were and gave more money. I would like to listen again and again the group, their songs are very deep and Juli's voice is stunning. I hope you'll get chance to listen them live, it can not be described in words
Here are some pictures from the concert. And the video below.
More photos on facebook










Tomorrow i'll post new photos from my winter session with Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment