Monday 1 August 2011

What's to come

Hey guys. I've got few things to tell what's waiting to come here,on rennesphoto, because I don't have enough to time post everything I'd like to, and I'll probably do it soon.
So last week I shoted a lovestory photosession with my brother and his fiancee, and this weekend i'm shoting their wedding. Hope to make a sneak pic soon.
Also my design of my business card is ready and they sonn gonna be printed.(YEY!).
Today I'm leaving to Lviv to have some fun with our american friends and to shot this beautiful city. (finally!)
Well, and I'm nut sure that I'll post photos from camp, only if you want to and will leave a comment below.
We have our channle on YouTube so you can go there and check out what was going on in camp.Ссылка
Anyway I still keep doing my 365 on flikr.
That's all for now. Have a good week guys, stay in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment