Thursday 7 June 2012

7 on 7 June

The first thing I want to do is to congrat you all with summer, which finally came and officially started for me as well, because at  last I've passed all my exams and really curious to know the results soon. I was having exams in ukrainian history, english and ukrainian language and literature.
Secondly, I want to congrat all the 7 on 7 bloggers-photographers. We made it till June! And I'm so happy to be a part of this community and hope that we will keep posting more 7 on 7s hereafter.
Personally I haven't felt the summer yet because after passing my exams I was extremly busy with editing a wedding, which I've shooted few weeks ago. Like nothing changed, I was sitting  day and night nerding, and then I was sitting day and night editing.  Then I was editing for this post ( there were nearly 155 
shots taken !) and now I have another portrait shoot to edit because I'm so excited to share it with you and ALSO it was filmed by my good friend . So stay tuned for behind the scenes video everyone :)
Yeah, so June is all about editing. I haven't even went out properly yet :) And my trip to Latvia failed..yeah.
Anyway, I'm going to be more regular with bloggin now. Btw, what you guys prefer, huge but rare posts or short but frequent? Personally I prefer huge posts, but let me know what you think.

Don't forget to check out Andrew's 7 on 7  and the whole circle of amazing photographers!


 bought this hat online. so happy with it :)
 What is 7 on 7? read here.

7 comments:

  1. oh, this so looks like summer! Congratulations on passing all your exams :) Now I can't wait for allt hese photos you're talking about :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in my country is officialy winter, but today was SO HOT (about 25˚C) that looks more like summer (in some cities of the south is snowing!!! what a crazy country!!)
    Love your photos and your editing is amazing!!! Now I'm craving strawberries :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!)
      that's so weird that you have winter there while it's hot.
      Like, it's December now or what?:)

      Delete
    2. Here in Brazil, Southern Hemisphere in general, our winter is when Northern Hemisphere is summer, and vice versa ;)
      So, in December we have summer, July winter ^_^
      Fortunately today it's getting colder <33

      Delete
  3. So beautiful!!! Love the heart :)..And yay for a great online purchase.

    ReplyDelete