Tuesday 7 August 2012

7 on 7 August Sisterhood photoshot part 1

If you see this post it means that blogger finally surrendered me and prescheduled post worked!
I'm currently in the english camp I talked a lot about in Twitter, but now I'm going to show you
a few sneak peeks from the photoshot I had with three sisters. It was like a family portrait shot :)
We had so much fun doing it and the weather and location were incredibly beautiful .
Hope you'll like it and stay tuned for the next part!
p.s Don't forget to look through our circle and especially Andrew's post! 


5 comments:

  1. these three have to be the cutest sisters :) Looks like you have fun and nailed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. вау вау!!! вот это свет! обалденно!! девушки шикарны, так похожи друг на друга) классные сестрички!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I used one of these photos under Creative commons license :) I hope you enjoy it! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=554281224602604&set=a.152638041433593.30424.147739175256813&type=1&theater&notif_t=like

    ReplyDelete