Saturday 7 April 2012

7 on 7 April Backstage

As I try to make each of my 7 pn 7 posts different, on April I'm going to show you few backstage pics which were take during portrait photoshot with Kate.

The results of our shooting (I was shooting with Andrew at the studio with beautiful natural light, he just joined our 7 on 7 project !) I'll share here very very soon. And there's one more portrait shooting which I've done while being on spring break. I have scheduled this post and now I hope I'm currently in Kiev :) Can't belive it's nearly 3 weeks till I graduate. That sound insane for me because I've been waiting for it for so long... Life is going to turn upside down for me soon :)

Don't forget to check Amy's 7 on 7and the full circle )
P.S What is 7 on 7 ? read here.

 See also :
7 on 7 March
7 on 7 February

No comments:

Post a Comment